Tuttle Chiropractic Peoria’s Comfort Chiropractor is located at 6808 North Knoxville Avenue, Ste B Peoria, Illinois 61614
CALL Today (309) 693-9200
- Tuttle Chiropractic offers chiropractic wellness care in Peoria, Illinois, care for acute or chronic injuries, massage therapy, rehabilitative therapies and on site diagnostic x-ray.
- We offer three types of Chiropractor Care including Relief Care, Corrective Care, and Wellness Care..
Dr. Justin Tuttle is a native of Peoria, IL and is a graduate of St. Vincent de Paul and Peoria Notre Dame High School. After completing an undergraduate degree in Business Leadership from Purdue University Dr. Justin Tuttle began his Chiropractic training at Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, where he graduated in 2005.
Dr. Tuttle enjoys working with people of all ages. His goal is not only to help patients achieve pain relief but to educate patients on how to reach their optimum health potential through Chiropractic care, Weight Loss Therapy, and state of the art peripheral neuropathy protocols.
Follow Dr. Tuttle’s Peoria Chiropractor Blog to view videos and articles about Sports, Auto injuries, Massage, Chiropractic Care and much more!
Our Office Location
- Excellent I had struggled with back, shoulder and hip issues for years before seeing Dr. Tuttle. He immediately set a course of treatment to fix the causes of the problems, not just managing the symptoms. The positive results were almost immediate and long term. Dr. Tuttle is extremely professional and his office and equipment are state of the art. I look forward to taking advantage of the new massage therapy offering in the new future. I was very impressed with and highly recommend Dr. Tuttle.
- Back in August I was involved in my first car accident. I was rear-ended. Instantly my muscles started cramping up and I had the worst headache imaginable. I visited the emergency room to make sure there wasn’t any nerve damage and they just prescribed me pain medication and sent me on my way thinking only pain meds would help. I don’t like taking pain medicine so I called Dr. Tuttle and he saw me right away. Through exams and a schedule of treatments my headaches went away and I got full range of motion back in my neck and shoulders. I didn’t even need to take my pain medicine which I was skeptical about anyway. Dr. Tuttle and his staff helped make me feel welcome every time I came in. I would recommend anyone to go see Dr. Tuttle..
- I felt really lousy when I first arrived at Dr.Tuttle’s office. The spinal treatments have helped me and they relieved my sciatic pain. I know I am always going to have some degree of back pain because of the arthritis in my back but I do feel these spinal treatments have helped me a great deal.”
- Before I began treatment, I had to wear socks to bed every night because my feet were constantly too cold and now after treatment from Dr. Tuttle I barely have to wear socks because the feeling in my feet is returning and they don’t feel nearly as cold as they used to. I’m completely happy and satisfied with the treatment and hoping that continuing will create more feeling in my feet. My experience has been nothing but pleasant. The only thing missing in this office is a cold beer. Dr. Tuttle and his assistant are great and make coming to the doctor a positive experience.
Back Pain, Headaches, Herniated Discs
Over the past six years, Tuttle Chiropractic in Peoria IL has successfully treated literally thousands of patients for conditions such as neck and back pain, headaches, herniated discs, nerve pain in the arms and legs, and many others.
We use a combination of skill and equipment as we work to heal what ails you.
Whether you’ve been suffering from lower back pain, neck pain, or overall bodily pain, we’ll evaluate your condition and work to identify the source of your discomfort so that we can develop an effective treatment plan.
Chiropractic Weight Loss Program
The goal of SHAPE ReClaimed through Peoria Chiropractic is permanent weight loss and a return to health. This is accomplished by carefully adhering to the three phases of the program.
Why is that so important? Because the program and SHAPE drops have been carefully formulated and researched to help re-set your metabolism so you lose weight and keep it off.
If you have been struggling to lose weight and are ready to understand and embrace change, learn and feel empowered, call the Peoria Chiropractor Clinic of Dr. Justin Tuttle at 309-693-9200.
Whiplash Auto Accidents
Tuttle Chiropractic Peoria, IL specializes in the treatment of personal injury and auto accidents. Benefits of Chiropractic go far beyond relieving back and neck pain and can help people of all ages from infants to the elderly.
Chiropractic is a holistic practice that focuses on a patient’s overall well-being to help headaches, back & neck pain, arm & leg pain, numbness, car accident injuries, sciatica, fibromyalgia, sports injuries, disc injuries, knee & ankle pain and many other chronic health problems.
As well as rehabilitation from, Sports injuries, Work injuries and Auto accidents.
Tuttle Chiropractic Care
Symptoms from spinal conditions are usually relieved or eliminated initially with Relief Care. After receiving Relief Care and eliminating or reducing your symptoms, Corrective Care is a very important step needed to restore, heal, and correct the cause of the symptoms.
Once healed and feeling better than ever, routine Chiropractor Care will help to ensure that this feeling will never fade away. A program including regular adjustments, exercise, and a healthy diet will help ensure the health of your musculoskeletal system.
Benefits of Chiropractic go far beyond relieving back and neck pain and can help people of all ages from infants to the elderly.
Chiropractic is a holistic practice that focuses on a patient’s overall well-being to help headaches, back & neck pain, arm & leg pain, numbness, car accident injuries, sciatica, fibromyalgia, sports injuries, disc injuries, knee & ankle pain and many other chronic health problems. As well as rehabilitation from, Sports injuries, Work injuries and Auto accidents.